Monday, July 29, 2013

2013-2014 School Year

Hello Parents and Students,
Welcome to the 2013-2014 school year! I am looking forward to meeting and working with all of you and know that we will have a fun and successful year together. First and foremost, I believe that communication is essential in creating a well-rounded school experience. This blog is created for both my parents and students to stay up-to-date with classroom events and responsibilities. Please make sure that you are referring to the blog weekly, as I update frequently. Fifth grade will be an exciting year where you will see tremendous growth as you and your child prepare for middle school. I am here to assist you in any way that I can. You are able to reach me at talvarado@sra.mn with any questions or concerns. Please take the time to browse the site and I will see all of you in the coming year! 
Sincerely,
Mrs. Alvarado