Saturday, September 14, 2013

Monday 9/16/2013

Hello Parents,
I hope everyone is doing well. We have completed our first week of school, and it has been exciting to get to know all of my students. This past week we have focused a lot on our classroom procedures. With this, I asked that students bring in their classroom supplies. This week we will begin our curriculum. On Monday I will spend time helping the students get their binders organized. In fifth grade we want the students to take on more independence with keeping track of their classwork and homework, in preparation for the demands of middle school. This Monday, if you can please have your child come with the following:

Large 3-ring Binder
5 pocket folders Notebook Paper 2 Spiral Notebooks 4 Composition Books
These supplies are part of the classroom list. If you are having any concerns, please let me know so I can see what I can do. Thank you again parents and I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!

Warmest Regards,
Mrs. Alvarado