Monday, August 11, 2014

Email Office Hours

Hello Parents,
I hope all of you have had a wonderful day today. I believe communication is very important and I try my best to answer all of your questions in a timely manner. Please review my office hours listed below:
Email Office Hours: MON-FRI 8:00am-4:00pm
  • Any emails sent after 4:00pm will most likely be answered the following day (within 24 hours)
  • Emails sent Friday after 4:00pm will be answered that Monday
  • If any emails are sent to me during class time, I will most likely not receive the message until the end of the school day, because I am teaching. If you have an emergency, please feel free to call the office and they connect you to my classroom extension.
I am looking forward to getting to know all of your children throughout the school year and having another great year here at SRA. Thank you!