Friday, August 1, 2014

Welcome to the 2014-2015 School Year!

Hello Families!
I wanted to welcome you to the 2014-2015 school year here at Santa Rosa Academy! I am eager to get to know all of my students and know that this year will be filled with a lot of fun and learning. I will be entering my 6th year teaching at Santa Rosa.  I am a firm believer in the hands-on classroom experience and believe that children learn through engaging activities. I am also passionate about art, and through various lessons throughout the year I will be introducing students to the elements of art, as well as teaching them about the importance of Art History. This year we will focus on preparing our students for middle school, with a primary focus on organization and responsibility. This blog will be a great resource for all of my families. I update frequently with classroom announcements, as well as weekly homework assignments. Please feel free to contact me! I am here to help in any way that I can. Thank you families and looking forward to an exciting year!
Warmest Regards,
Mrs. Alvarado